I received so many requests on my contact page, and even personally as well to share the recipe for the double cherry chocolate chunk cookies. Every time, I served them with a cup of coffee my customers ask me for the recipe so here it is.
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon Cherry Heart Extract
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Dried Cherries
- Melt 1 cups chocolate chips over double boiler – LOW heat. Take off heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, and eggs, until smooth.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix melted chocolate into butter, sugar, egg mixture.
- Add vanilla and cherry extracts.
- Mix in 1 cup chocolate chips and 2 cups dried cherries.
- Bake at 350 for 9 minutes.